Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

SSD Treat of the month :)

Hi everyone!!!

Just want to share that I'm this month's TOTM at
Sweet Shoppe Designs

I was happy to receive an email from Robin last month and Bree Clarkson already made some templates from my pages. Please check this out: SDD Store



SALE for only $4.49 Great deal huh! ;)

Since this month is a little different as far as challenges go, your lift will not count for points. However, if you complete the lift and post a link in this thread, you will be entered to win a $25 GC to SSD!!

Check this out! :)

SSD Forum

I had fun during this interview. To know more about yours truly, please check this out: TOTM

This is all for now. I'll be back tomorrow to give an update on my lil munchkin. We are off to the immigration office tomorrow for my mom's visa after my doctor's appointment. We are hoping to get a long term visa for my mom since I will be giving birth here.

xoxo,
Beth

5 Comments:

Blogger Bits N Bobs said...

It's always nice to find out more about other scrappers. Help being a nosey parker like me LOL

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 8:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooHOOO congrats Beth, so exciting and about time *lol* I'm so happy and thrilled for ya...definitely a treat!

Friday, November 07, 2008 2:13:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle Filo said...

it is a treat to see you being featured ate SSD :)
hope your mom gets the long visa, these things are such a pain!
don't forget to give us an update :)
xoxo

Sunday, November 09, 2008 7:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on being featured at SSD Beth! Your pages are gorgeous - I'll have to check out Bree's template set for sure.

How very exciting that you little boy will be here soon. I'm sad that we're no longer CT-mates anymore but it's nice to still see you around digiland! Take care girl!

Saturday, November 15, 2008 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger It's Daddies. Plural. said...

I love what you did with the Artemia kit. Here's a LO I was able to do with it:
http://itsdaddiesplural.blogspot.com/2009/02/sad-moment-in-time.html

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home